With the longer days and sunny weather, it’s safe to say that locals and visitors alike have a little extra pep in their step. Who wouldn’t be happy about being able to enjoy s few extra hours of sunshine and all that LA life has to offer?
Here are some favorite local spots in and around Burbank that are perfect for enjoying the beautiful area and the perfect weather that goes with it.
1) Wildwood Canyon Park – If you’re looking for a great workout as well as a view this is the place to be. With trails, open grassy areas and a picnic area you can spend a nice afternoon in nature. And, on a clear day, you’ll be able to catch a view of downtown LA as well as the surrounding Burbank area.
2) Novo Café – Drop in at this quaint café for breakfast, lunch dinner, or just a cup of coffee. This local spot features homemade pastas, delectable desserts like tiramisu and cannoli, and a full espresso bar. Stop in with friends, enjoy a relaxing afternoon and a latte or enjoy an Italian dinner.
3) Brace Canyon Park – With a basketball court, baseball field and playground, this park is perfect for those with energetic little ones. With various jungle gym equipment, a climbing area and plenty of grass there’s something for children of all ages. It also has a running trail for those wanting to get an outdoor workout in during the day.
4) Warner Brothers Studios –It’s perfect weather for a visit to this popular, working studio located in the heart of Burbank. Take a VIP tour and enjoy learning about shows past and present.
5) D’ Argenzio Wine Enoteca – Stop by this quaint tasting room and sample a variety of wines from the D’Argenzio Winery located in the heart of Sonoma. Some nights feature live music and oftentimes there’s a food truck nearby if you’re in the mood for a bite to eat. Enjoy the warm ambiance, fine wines and outdoor seating.
These are just a few highlights of what the area has to offer. If you’re looking for something special to do during your stay at the Tangerine Hotel in Burbank the friendly staff is happy to offer suggestions on the latest hot spots in the area.