A Few of Our Favorite Activities from All of Us at The Tangerine Hotel
With sunny weather and bustling activities fast approaching, even the biggest of indoor fans are bound to gain an extra skip in their step when winter turns to spring. (Yes, us Southern Californians may be a bit spoiled with our weather but we truly appreciate when we have our long, sunny days back.) We’ve asked our staff at the Tangerine Hotel Burbank to share a few of their favorite activities that they enjoy in the spring months. Here are just a few.
- For those Hollywood enthusiasts, take a back lot tour of the infamous Warner Bros Studios, one of Burbank’s most popular attractions. Offering a VIP tour of behind-the-scenes action, you’ll catch a rare glimpse of actual Hollywood at work, with no one tour ever alike. Depending on what’s filming you never know what you’ll see or who you’ll meet.
- If you’re one who likes to relax on the greens then DeBelle Golf Club may be just the place for you to tee off during your stay. Located near many hotels in Burbank, this public golf club boasts two regulation courses, regular tournaments, a clubhouse and grill, and lessons for those who want to learn a new hobby or brush up on their skills.
- Or, put on your hiking shoes and get your nature fix while still saying within the city limits at Stough Canyon located on Walnut in Burbank. With plenty of easy-to-navigate trails, be prepared to see some breathtaking views and a bit of wildlife along the way. There are restrooms for convenience and a nature center, with additional information about the local area and its history.
- For those who want to get their creative juices flowing or just appreciate the artistry of the area, stop by the Creative Arts Center located in George Izay Park. This dynamic arts center has a pottery studio, gallery and a classroom offering sessions for children and adults. Depending on the week and month, you’ll find expos showcasing a variety of photography and artistry.
- Catch a stellar view of this immense city by visiting an LA landmark, the Griffith Observatory, open during the day time and evenings with free admission. This observatory first opened in 1935 and has hosted millions of visitors through the years. Visit and have a bite to eat in the shade of the café, explore the skies, or hike among the many trails, ideal for all levels of fitness.
There’s no doubt that there’s a plethora of fun in the sun to be had when it reaches the spring months. How ever you may be choosing to spend your time we hope you enjoy plenty of sunshine and fun memories. If you have any questions about any of the activities mentioned here or would like other ideas on activities during your stay, feel free to contact any of our friendly staff here at the Tangerine Hotel in Burbank.